Guest Speaking and Eco Style Workshops
I am an eco fashion enthusiast! I educate to facilitate change through passion, enlightenment and experience.
Guest speaking and Eco Style workshops are designed to educate, inspire and engage participants. Topics explored include:
- What to look out for at secondhand stores- op shops, vintage & consignment stores
- How you can find, create and devise your professional work and casual wardrobes
- The importance of tailoring
- The environmental and global benefits of shopping secondhand
- Style tips
- How to incorporate your personal style into appropriate work attire
- The importance of shopping with a social conscious
- How to incorporate trends in the workplace
- Examples of items you can purchase and how to collaboratively style them
- Dressing tips on particular male and female body shapes
- Promotion of individuality
The feel good emporium of shopping secondhand!